The Company is organizing data in cereal farming and building AI on top of it. Farmers pay for our management software to manage their crops, people, inventory, finances, etc. We use data from management software to build AI powered advisory service on top of it. Western farmers could save 30 billion euros every year if they would relay on the Company AI advice.
The Company started 3 years ago and first investors were our own customers - they believe our vision and love our product. Next funding came from hand-picked angel investors - founders and builders of Pipedrive (300m EUR start-up), builders of Skype and founder of VitalFields (successful AgTech exit). Last funding came from VCs with excellent track record - Bolt (unicorn), Veriff (100+m EUR start-up), Cleveron (100+m EUR start-up), etc.
* Competitive highlight - we are only focused on grain farming (cereals, legumes, oil crops) and 95% of our customers renew their yearly licenses.
* Reputable investors - founders and builders of Skype (unicorn), Pipedrive (300m EUR start-up) and Vitalfields (successful AgTech exit), and VCs who have invested to Bolt (unicorn), Veriff (100+m EUR start-up), Cleveron (100+m EUR start-up), etc.
* Customers of our management software manage over 1% of EU farming land (soon to be 2%) and many farmers pay for our AI powered advisory service.
* Partnership: we have made deals with tractor re-sellers and banks to start selling used tractors, sensors and loans via the Company Marketplace.
About Management Team
* CEO - son of a farmer, who built successful company with 50 employees during high school. Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019.
* COO - 7th employee of successful US start-up, was leading development team there, President of Estonian Start-up Leaders Club.
* CTO - experience from Stripe (unicorn), MarchMySound (successful exit) and HeapAnalytics (100m+ eur valuation)
* 40+ people from companies like Transferwise (unicorn), Bolt (unicorn), ZeroTurnaround (100m+ exit), etc.
About Our Product
Farmers use the Company management software to run their farm - manage crops, people inventory, finances, etc. We have built AI on top of this that supports farmers in business decisions - eg What crops to grow on each field? How much fertilizer to put? What machinery to buy? etc.
Market size of management software in our target market is 500m € and we aim to get 150m € before 2027. Market size of AI advisory business in our target market is 6b € and we aim to get 1.2b € before 2027.
We have raised 3m EUR, will raise 1.5m EUR before the end of this year and will raise 10m EUR next spring.
* Biggest competitor is old habits of farmers - most of our customers used pen/paper, excel or some old local software before using the Company. The Company is easier to use and 10x more powerful (integrations with tractors, financial overview, offline mobile app, etc.)
* There are also some global softwares for farmers - our focus on grain farmers has enabled us to make best product for them. 95% of customers who buy the Company renew their yearly license and big retention rate has given us resources to invest more into customer acquisition.
We want to build profitable company and give opportunity to cash-out for our investors via IPO or private placement.